Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I learned....


Throughout the semester I learned a variety of things in our Comm 41 course.  The most important item used in our class was of course our textbook, Critical Thinking.  The textbook we used in class went over many different topics and thoroughly explained each one with examples.  Our smaller book which was based off group communication was extremely helpful.   I learned how to communicate more effectively with fellow group members after reading our group communication book.   It gave me more confidence to speak openly about our group and what we would do to create and efficient paper.  A lot of concepts in the course helped me actually be able to think critically and be able to recognize claims, arguments, and statements.  Our readings helped me determine the difference between a strong or valid argument.  It helped that our textbook provided a lot of examples for each new concept I learned about.   The examples were always different from each other that way we can grasp at the idea and be able to determine what the difference is between each concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment